Emei Qigong Level 2 Seminar (Day 1)
Chinese medicine tells us there are 5 elements that make up everything
- Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water.
- Each person has a different combination of these 5 elements.
- Each represents a specific energy which then translates into our thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors. It also impacts the health of our entire body.
- One of these elements is your primary energetic nature.
- But much more important than this energetic nature is your energetic weakness.
- Everyone has a weak element.
- When you discover what your element is you can finally see what was unseen before.
- The Level 2 seminar will show you how to find out what your balancing element is. Then it will show you simple ways to bring more of that element into your life.
- Bringing in more of the balancing element will naturally help to balance the other 4 elements.
- When you do that you’ll find yourself on a new path. You’ll have more options and greater choice.
- Gradually you will begin to see what you were unable to see before.
"I took the Emei Qigong Level 2 class with Stan because I wanted to take my qigong practice to the next level. I gained a much better understanding of the cultivation of qi and self-healing.
I learned so much about the ancient art of traditional Chinese medicine and
self-empowerment. It is so interesting and beneficial to learn how to determine one’s essential nature, and how to balance and support that nature using various empowered objects and healing modalities.
The class was well worth the time and effort, and I recommend it to anyone
seeking self-help and healing".